Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday August 8, 2006

- I wake up. Move a car, so as to avoid towing. Take a shower. Make my way to the office.

- After arriving at the bungalow, I ReEnter a few misEntered Ebay listings for my boss. Text the cutie. Over and Over. Send a few Snakes On A Plane Samuel Jackson Calls.

- I Book a bunch of contestants for the show, but soon I have to...

- Head to the bank to deposit a check, which covers some overdraft fees.

- For Lunch: Spicy Tuna and Spicy Salmon Sushi and A Tandoori Chicken Salad from the commissary. Half the salad is saved for later.

- Next I'm asked to convert some Quicktimes into a DVD. So I convert some Quicktimes into a DVD.

- I'm back on the phone booking more contestants, but not before having an impromptu baby shower for a co-worker. There is chocolate cake and baby diapers. Yay!

- While working in a spreadsheet, I listen to some
Gish
and
Bob
.

- After awhile I decide to quickly make a Wal.Paper Daily Update. And here we are. Right. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home