Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sara & Vaughn: On Terrorism.

Sara and Vaughn hover over a coffee table, just finishing a line of coke.

Sara: Don't! Don't do it!

Vaughn: Hey do you remember last night when you were racist.

Sara: I'm still racist.

Vaughn: You are?

Sara: No. It's not racism Vaughn.

Vaughn: It's not what is it?

Sara: It's Self Pres... Self Preservation.

Vaughn: It is? Why?

Sara: 'Cause I want this country to survive.

Vaughn: And It's not gonna survive if it becomes ethnic? Is that what you mean? And cultured?

Sara: Point is. I. Don't. Like. Terrorists.

Vaughn: Well thats...You were making fun of a Puerto Rican man, he's not terrorist.

Sara: I don't like Mexicans Vaughn.

Vaughn: He's Puerto Rican, he's not Mexican.

Sara: I don't like people who can't speak my language... properly.

Vaughn: And that's...

Sara: I don't like people... who come to this country and try to bring their culture over here, 'cause I would never go to their country and try to bring my culture.

Vaughn:(Laughs).

Sara: Motormouth... MOTOR... (Laughs and screams).

End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home